Leader visits fourth place in the Italian championship for the 11th round
Atalanta e Inter Milan face each other this Saturday, at 2pm (Brasília time), for the 11th round of the Italian Championship, at the Gewiss Stadium, located in the city of Bergamo, Italy. It’s a direct confrontation at the top of the table. The Milanese team is leader with 25 points, while Atalanta is fourth, with 19.
The home team is coming off a huge victory against Empoli3 to 0. The young Italian striker Gianluca Scamacca led Atalanta and scored two goals. He found the net four times in Serie A and is the team’s top scorer in the league. Furthermore, the Bergamo team has not lost in the league for three rounds. If they win, Atalanta has a chance to compete for the title.
Inter Milan leads the championship, with two points behind Juventus, vice leader. The team led by Simone Inzaghi they only have one defeat, against Sassuolo, in the sixth round. Currently, the club is on a three-game winning streak, Roma e Torino by the Italian and the Red Bull Salzburgfor the Champions League.
ATALANTA x INTER MILAN: FIND OUT EVERYTHING ABOUT THE ITALIAN CHAMPIONSHIP GAME
- DATA: 04/11 (Saturday).
- TIME: 14h.
- LOCAL: Gewiss Stadium, in Bergamo (Italy)
WHERE TO WATCH ATALANTA vs INTER MILAN LIVE
- Star+ (streaming)
- ESPN 2 (closed TV).
ATALANTA’S PROBABLE LINEUP
- ATALANTA: John Musso; Scalvini, Djimisti and Kolasinac; Hateboer, Marten de Roon, Ederson, Matteo Ruggeri and the Koopmeiners; Scamacca and Lookman. Technician: Gian Piero Gasperini.
PROBABLE LINEUP OF INTER MILAN
- INTER MILAN: Yann Sommer; Pavard, Acerbi e Bastoni; Dumfries, Barella, Çalhanoglu, Mkhirtaryan and Dimarco; Lautaro Martínez and Marcus Thuram. Technician: Simone Inzaghi.
LATEST RESULTS FROM ATALANTA AND INTER MILAN
- 29/10 – Inter Milan 1 x 0 Rome – Italian Championship
- 30/10 – Empoli 0 x 3 Atalanta – Italian Championship
The post first appeared on www.terra.com.br