Understand the reasons for Nino’s departure from Fluminense to Zenit, from Russia

Athlete is close to venturing into European football for the first time

Very close to getting your exit from the Fluminense for Zenit, Nino is close to venturing into European football for the first time. Defender of the Brazilian national team, the tricolor captain will meet other compatriots, such as Claudinho and Wendel.




Photo: Lance!

The player arrived at the Guerreiros Team in 2019, where he has already established himself as a starter and has since become one of the pillars of the defense. The athlete leaves the club through the front door and with the status of an idol after winning the Libertadores.

CONTRACT NEAR END

Nino has a contract with Fluminense until the end of 2024. If the club did not accept a proposal to sell the player in the January window, Tricolor could run the risk of losing the number 33 without getting anything in return.

From the middle of the year onwards, the defender could sign a pre-contract with another team and have his departure at the end of the year. The club has already prepared for the departure of its captain with the arrival of Antônio Carlos, who was hired from Orlando City.

AMOUNT CLOSE TO THE FINE

With a release clause worth 7 million euros (R$37.5 million), Zenit must pay around 5 million euros (R$26.8 million) to sign Nino. Furthermore, Fluminense is not entitled to receive 100% of the amount.

The Rio club owns 60% of the defender’s economic rights, while Criciúma owns the other 40%. In practice, the Warrior Team fails to raise just over R$6 million by accepting an amount slightly below the athlete’s fine.

PLAYER’S DESIRE

On April 10th, Nino will turn 27 years old and is experiencing the peak of his career. With proposals from Europe, the player may have his last chance to play on the Old Continent, since as time passes, the interest of foreign teams in South American athletes tends to fall.

The post first appeared on www.terra.com.br

Leave a comment