The minister of Economy and presidential candidate Union for the Homeland (UP), Sergio Massaand the executive director of the National Social Security Administration (ANSES), Fernanda Ravertaannounced this Wednesday the expansion of credits that the organization offers for workers and retirees. I know how to access.
The increase will be up to 150% in the amount of the ANSES Credits. For its part, the maximum amount for retirees and pensioners pass $400.000 a $600.000While for Workers in dependency relationship until $1.000.000from the next Monday, November 6.
The measure aims encourage consumption. Likewise, it seeks to be a tool for alleviate the debt situation that many working families go through, who are committed to paying their Credit cards con refinancing rates which are much more expensive than the credit they can access through CONSIDERED.
ANSES credits for workers: requirements and how to access up to $1 million
Los Workers in dependency relationship with salaries of up to $1.980.000 (Income Tax floor that applies from today) will be able to request a loan of up to $1 millionwith a Annual Nominal Rate (TNA) of 50%in 24, 36 or 48 installmentsthe amount of which will be deposited in the credit card associated with the applicant’s salary account. The first installment will be deducted three months after receiving the loan.
This implies a 150% increase from the current maximum amount ($400 thousand) and it is estimated that it could reach more than 5.4 million people that would meet the requirements.
- Residing in Argentina permanently.
- Have a seniority in your job of no less than six months.
- Be a worker in a dependency relationship contributing to the ANSES (SIPA) and that the sworn declaration made by your employer corresponds to the activity, condition, type of contract and situation of the work you do. This means that you do not have to be declared as a probationary worker, nor should your activity be carried out on a temporary, discontinuous or seasonal basis. To verify what your employer declared, go to My Online Contributions.
- Your salary should not be more than $700,875 per month.
- Be the holder of a credit card from the bank where you collect your salary. This means that this measure does not cover non-bank credit cards issued by financial institutions.
- Be over 18 years of age and not reach retirement age at the time of full cancellation of the credit.
- Do not exceed the situation 2 from BCRA Debtors Central.
- Not being the holder of a retirement or pension.
- Not be a casual, discontinuous, seasonal or private home worker.
How to access?
It should be remembered that the request must be made exclusively through the organization’s website, www.anses.gob.ara from my ANSES application, every day from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.. Without managers or intermediariesfollowed these steps:
- Have your Social Security Code. If you still don’t have one, you will have to create it from your computer or cell phone.
- Enter my ANSES with your CUIL and Social Security Code. There I chose the option Credits for workers in a dependency relationship. You can also do it from your cell phone by downloading the mi ANSES app.
- Generate your request. The application will guide you until you complete it. You will be able to check the status of your procedure at mi CONSIDERED.
- Finish your procedure. Once ANSES has processed your request, they will send you a code by courier. When you receive the code you will have to go to an ANSES office, without a prior appointment, to confirm your identity and complete the process. Please note that the procedure will be automatically canceled if you do not appear within seven business days. It is important that you take your code and ID when you go to the establishment.
- Finally, ANSES will notify you when the application has been accepted. Once approved, the requested amount will be credited to your credit card within the next seven business days.
ANSES credits for retirees and pensioners
Los retirees and pensioners of the Argentine Integrated Pension System (SIPA) will be able to access loans of up to $600 thousand and the holders of Non-Contributory Pensions (PNC) y PUAMup to $250 milwith a TNA of 29%which means a third of what is offered on the market, and choose to return it in up to 24, 36 or 48 installments.
All retirees and pensioners are able to apply for them.that is to say, 7.7 million peoplepromoting the consumption in the Argentine economy.
- Residing in the country.
- Have less than 92 years at the end of the credit.
Remember that ANSES Credit holders will not be able to buy foreign currency.
How to access?
Remember that to obtain the loan you must make an appointment at www.anses.gob.ar to then be processed personally in the agency offices. If the conditions are met, the money will be deposited in the account in which the person collects their pension benefit.
- Gather documentation. To process a ANSES Credit you’re going to need the latest copy of your DAYS. Also, you have to have your updated personal and contact information. You can review them at mi CONSIDERED con CUIL y Social Security Code. It is also important to have a CBU own bank account obtained in the bank, ATM or home banking.
- Take turn to be attended to in one of the offices of CONSIDERED.
The post first appeared on www.ambito.com