After the strong crossing that he kept with Lourdes Sanchez, Flor Vigna He made it clear that he was able to smooth things over with the dancer, but he took advantage of the gala in which he presented his salsa in threes (along with Rodrigo Tapari) to make a special request to Marcelo Tinelli.
“I want to tell you that I don’t like quilombos, so try not to put me in that situation.“, the participant of the America program managed to say, looking straight into the eyes of the presenter.
“Perfect. “What do I have to do with it?” was Tinelli’s response. somewhat amazed by the singer’s words. But Vigna remained firm with her position: “Because you said that you like to see me angry and I don’t like it”.
Flor Vigna to Marcelo Tinelli: “I want to tell you that I don’t like quilombos, so try not to put me in that situation.”
“Well done, don’t get angry then. I know your character“Marcelo closed, laughing, before the couple Luciano Castro I left the study, happy to have been able to solve your sparks with Lourdes.
What a moment!
EVA BARGIELA IS THE NEW ELIMINATED FROM BAILANDO 2023
After the participants of Dancing 2023 they would live a new gala pure nervesadrenaline and joy, Marcelo Tinelli revealed the secret vote of Carolina “Pampita” Ardohain (one of the jurors along with Angel de Brito, Marcelo Polino y Moriah Casan) and it was known which figures had the lowest score: Brian Sarmiento, Alexis “the Rabbit” Quiroga, Eva Bargiela, Juliana Diaz, Lali Gonzalez, Eva Bargiela, July Castro, Maxi de la Cruz y Anita Martinez next to Bug Gomez.
With this result, each jury gave a chance for a couple to continue in the contest. In this way, Pampita leaned towards the daughter of Momi Giardina. For his part, Moria gave his vote of confidence to the Uruguayan.
In turn, Polino decided to give a new opportunity the comedians; while the driver LAM changed at the last minute to choose the former soccer player: “I was going to save Lali, but since she was looking at me to save her, I changed my mind at the last minute.”, he confessed.
Later, the top gave her new argument: “The saved couple is the Rabbit. Now you have to show off,” Pampita asked the participant who earned a place in the next round of the sauce in three. Finally, One closed: “Without much hesitation, I am going to stand up. The last couple saved is that of Lali González”.
Eva Bargiela: “I am very happy to have been here, it was a beautiful experience and I wish the best to all my colleagues who follow.”
It was then that before completing the cycle America, Tinelli made the big announcement: “The couple that remains in the contest does so with 68.4% of the votes. The couple that leaves does so with 31.6%. They continue in this Bailando 2023, on the American screen, Juliana Díaz and Rodrigo Gutta who are the finalists among the 24!”.
Loud applause for Eva, Tinelli asked. And the model said goodbye to the program with some profound words: “I am very happy to have been here, it was a beautiful experience and I wish the best to all my colleagues who continue”.
The post first appeared on www.ciudad.com.ar