He requested exemption the registration fee for the One in 2023 and were unable to attend the test for some reason? Be careful to confirm your absence, or else you will not be able to request the benefit again in next year’s edition! According to Inep (National Institute of Educational Studies and Research Anísio Teixeira), the justification procedure avoids waste with printing. But, after all, what are the justifications accepted by Inep and what documents are required?
This varies case by case. If the candidate has been robbed or robbed, for example, he or she must present the Police Report registered on the day of the test, before 1 pm, which includes his name and document. In the event of the death of a partner, father, mother, or legal guardian, grandfather, grandmother, brother, son or stepson, the death certificate must be presented – in this case, the window offered by Inep is usually longer, around a week . Even those who decided to get married at the last minute on these dates can justify themselves using the marriage certificate.
Details about the justification for absence from Enem 2023 – such as the dates accepted in each document – must be published in the Enem 2024 notice. For now, check out a list of which documents are worth keeping!
- Traffic accident – Police report of the accident;
- Marriage – Legible marriage certificate, with the participant’s full name;
- Maternity or Paternity – Legible birth or adoption certificate, stating the participant’s full name.
- Accompaniment of spouse or partner – Document, issued by a constituted authority, which proves the accompaniment of a spouse or partner moved to another city.
- Deprivation of liberty – Arrest warrant or similar document certifying deprivation of liberty on the dates of the test;
- Hospitalization/rest/medical or dental care or medical emergency – Legible medical or dental certificate, with the participant’s full name specifying the need for hospitalization/rest or CID that includes the test dates. The certificates must contain CRO or CRM from the professionals who treated the patient. Family accompaniment certificates will also be accepted.
- Work or commuting for work – Declaration of professional activity that includes the test days, with the company’s CNPJ and the employer’s signature.
- Academic exchange – Signed document, in Portuguese, from the international educational institution that proves international exchange, containing identification of the educational institution, full name of the participant and the period of the course, which includes the test days;
- Curricular activity – Declaration or signed document that proves the student’s participation in a curricular activity that includes the exam days, in Brazil or abroad.
Share this article via:
Prepare for Enem without leaving home. Subscribe to Course ENEM STUDENT GUIDE and have access to all Enem tests to take online and more than 180 video classes with professors from Poliedro, a record holder for approval at the most competitive universities in the country.
The post first appeared on guiadoestudante.abril.com.br