Abdullah Al-Saeed, the Pyramids player, spoke about the upcoming confrontation between the club Crescent moonhis counterpart, Al-Ahly Jeddah, in the Saudi Classico, which is scheduled for 7:00 pm today, Friday, at “King Fahd International Stadium”, at the top of the matches of the first round of the Saudi Professional League competitions in the current season 2023-2024.
Al-Hilal enters tonight’s match at the top of the Saudi League standings, with 26 points, 4 points ahead of Al-Ahly, which is in fourth place, with 22 points.
The Saudi newspaper Al-Riyadiah conducted a lengthy interview with Abdullah Al-Saeed, as he was a player in the ranks of Al-Ahly Jeddah, saying that when he has the ball, the stands dance with joy. He is a “treasure of skills.” He started from Al-Ismaili, and when his talent matured, he moved to Al-Ahly of Egypt in the summer of 2011, and broke the barrier of… He played 100 matches in the red shirt, won the Egyptian Premier League title twice and the African Champions League twice, and was among the names that participated in the 2018 World Cup finals in Russia. He participated with the first Al-Ahly football team in the 2018 season, before returning again to the Egyptian League through his gate. Pyramids.
Egyptian Abdullah Al-Saeed, guest of “Al-Riyadiya”, talks about the “El Clásico” confrontation and expects it to end in a draw between the two teams, and confirms that Hegazy is the best Egyptian player to have played in Saudi Arabia.
Who is closer to deciding the “El Clásico” confrontation: Al-Ahly or Al-Hilal?
– This is one of the big confrontations in the Saudi League, in terms of crowd attendance and the big names in the two teams, as well as television viewing, so it is difficult to predict a specific result, because the chances are equal.
What do you advise Al-Ahly players to decide the result?
– Al-Hilal is a team that has distinguished players who are able to score, and Al-Ahly players must focus on the defensive aspects. Al-Ahly plays in a good team style, and is able to control the offensive power in the blue team.
How do you view Al-Ahly’s contracts this season?
– I think they are important deals, in fact they are considered one of the best deals in the transfer market. Al-Ahly brought distinguished players in places the team needed, and got off to a good start, and is now taking excellent steps, and I hope it will compete for the Saudi Roshen League title this season.
What is your message to Al-Ahly fans?
Al-Ahly fans are always supportive of the team. I played for Al-Ahly for a short time, and I found great support and love from him. I hope for his permanent presence in the stands, to support the team in order to win and achieve championships.
What is the most memorable match with Al-Ahly?
Our match against Al-Hilal in the professional league, then we lost 2-3, and I remember that we scored the two goals by the Syrian Omar Al-Souma and with my assist, and also our confrontation against Al-Ittihad, which I will never forget.
Who is the best Egyptian player to play in the Saudi League?
– I think that “Al-Hadid” Ahmed Hegazy is the best. He contributed to the progress of Al-Ittihad, and won the Saudi League title with him last season. He is considered an influential leader and one of the most important Egyptian players in Saudi Arabia.
An Egyptian player who you expect to succeed in the Saudi League in the future?
– I hope to see Mohamed Salah in the Saudi League, as well as Zizou and Afsha. These players will add to the Saudi League and will succeed in the clubs because all the matches are strong and all the clubs are strong and they present an outstanding level.
What about Tariq Hamed and how do you see him staying and having a new experience with Damac after Al-Ittihad and Zamalek?
Being in the Saudi League at the present time is an asset for any football player in terms of technical level, public attendance, television viewing, and contact with football stars in the world.
The post first appeared on www.youm7.com